First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

Thursday, May 19, 2011

After working out... lol

So I went and met with my trainer and asked for some measurements! Here they are:

Chest: 54 3/4
Waist: forgot to remeasure cause the tape was to short. :(
Thigh: 30 1/2 (6 inches above my knee)
Calf 18 1/4
Bicep 17 3/4

Last week I went to another gym and they checked my BMI and Body Fat % and I can say I have lost some!! So happy. My Body Fat % was to high last time that it just read E4 and this time is actually had a number. It was 49.7%! I know that is HIGH but that is telling me that I have lost Body Fat!!! My BMI last week was 53.3 and this time it was like 51(didnt write it down). That is a huge inprovement for me! :)

I had Brad take a few pictures of my body last week and I will try to get them up soon! Thanks for following my journey to becoming my OWN biggest loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment