First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My progress this week!

On Monday I started working out during the day and I am loving it! Also I started putting the babies in the child care and they seem to be doing ok.... so far! I know it can take up to 3 days before kids realize what is happening everyday so we will see. This is making it so I can be home when Brad is home at night and also getting a break!
I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow to check my weight loss progress and seeing if he wants me to continue on the pill... but I think I am doing ok now so maybe I wont need it anymore. Also I am meeting with my trainer again and always look forward to that! I get to work on parts of my body that I dont during cardio and so it makes me feel good. Well I will post again tomorrow after all my appts and my training! Thanks for continuing to follow me on my weight loss journey!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment