First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

Monday, May 9, 2011

Where I am today....

My friend Melissa has a blog to have others follow her on her weight loss journey and I thought that was an amazing idea... so I am now doing it. :) My trainer has not measured me yet, but I want you to know where I started before working out and meeting with my doctor and trainer.

Starting weight:
          4/26/11  327 lbs (No clothes on my scale)
          4/28/11  329 lbs (Fully Clothed on docs scale)Started Phentormine-weight loss pill to get a jump start
          5/9/11    318 lbs (my scale)

My doc asked me to work out at least 4-5 times a week. Last week I did 4 days so my goal this week is to do 5! I dont want to put my goal weight on here because in the past when I would have one... I would hit a plateu and then give up. Every time this happened, I would gain the weight back plus some. The weight I was at when I started, is 7 lbs shy from where I was when I delivered the babies. I will be happy for my first goal to get down to my pre pregnancy weight.... 265lbs!! So I am excited to have you follow me on here and make sure I am sticking to this. I need the ENCOURAGEMENT from my family and friends! Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. Your amazing and you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you Ash. It takes a lot of strength to start and to continue. Remember to only use the Phentermine only as a jump start. It is not the answer for all your weight loss.

    You can do this for you and your babies!

    ReplyDelete