First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

First Full Body Picture 5/10/11

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Before I head to the gym....

The past 2 weeks have been sooo fun but also a little hard on me! We went to Idaho last weekend and had an amazing time but didnt work out as much as I should have! This week I have worked out twice(not counting this morning) so I am starting off ok. I will be asking my trainer for my measurements FINALLY so those will be posted later today. One exciting thing though is I stepped on my scale this morning and I am now down to 312 lbs!!! I must be doing something right cause that is 16 lbs in 3 weeks! Keep following me as I continue doing this for myself and my family!
Something that a trainer told me that has stuck with me: "You cant climb Mt. Everest in one day, so you cant expect to lose all the weight in one day. It takes months and months of training to climb Mt. Everest and then it takes a month or so to even climb it after you have started! So you need to keep working at losing weight and it will come off as time goes on." I loved that he said this because it is so true! I am not the person that likes easy fixes(cause they dont work for me) so I will continue to workout, drinking plenty of water and eating healthier. I am excited to post my next post! Thanks for following!

1 comment:

  1. You should watch the Everest show Jaron and I watched. It's pretty cool! Good job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete